Monday, October 6, 2008

Leave Him Alone!!!!! He's Fixin His Hair!!!

Thank God for kids!! That's all I can say! Aren't our days a little brighter by the things they do? A not so great day was brightened by a little boy fixing his hair with, yes......a kitchen can opener. And to top it off, he was VERY upset when I tried to take it from him. He yelled at me, "Leave me alone, I'm fixin' my hair!" Needless to say, I left him to do his business! I, in the meantime, went and laughed with Wayne - one of those really good laughs where you feel it all over. Who knew the can opener was so versatile??????





4 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

Ok so I know I'm a feakin dork but when I saw the pictures tonight my eyes started to fill with tears.....I Miss You Guys so much and I can't believe how big the kids are getting.....We can't wait to see you guys this weekend
Love ya

Oh I have no idea why I'm so emotional.....and No I'm not pregnant( I wish so at least I could have an excuse of why I'm so onry and cry so much lately....anyways ttyl) as I wipe my tears 8*)
Love Ya

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Hmmm...I see a future hairdresser in the Turner family! How cute is that?!?

Sundee said...

Hi Terra, Brittany left me a message on my blog so I started snooping around and found yours. You have cute kids. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. You can link to my brothers and sisters blogs when you get to mine. Keep in touch!!!

Love, Sundee
www.kaseyandsundeeyardley.blogspot.com

gleave said...

HAHA! I found you on Brittanys page. How are you? Aubrey keeps telling me that we need to go camping because she just knows that you guys will be there!

Blog Archive