Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So I Am Accepting Bribes - CASH ONLY!!!!!!!

So, this is one of my fave pics that I have taken from this Christmas season. We went to Wayne's Christmas party and Jax and Stetsy received a Santa hat. Well, Stets didn't take his off the whole night and the next morning he put it back on. He loved it and pretty soon, he was telling us that he was Santa. Needless to say, we all, yes even Wayne and I, had to sit on his lap so that he could be Santa. Then he'd pretend that he'd give us something.
So, if you have been naughty and need a good word or two put in with the big guy - I am accepting cash bribes to have your name put on the nice list!!! You only have 2 days left - so hurry!!!!!

1 comment:

The Roundy Clan said...

Do you take credit cards cause I don't think my cash will make it in time and I need all the healp I can get. Maybe Stets will be the next Santa, you know he was a red head when he was younger.

Blog Archive