Monday, April 20, 2009

The Woes of a Girl with No "I"

I have not been deathly ill. I am completely and utterly sane (most of the time). My family is well. No one has died. I am finally getting settled in after our move...........so why, you ask has it taken me 4 months to post? The answer is, my letter "I". Have any of you ever lost a key on your laptop? I have and it's not pretty! Approximately 6 months ago, the letter "I" on my laptop popped off. Maybe it is not this way on all laptops (or perhaps, I'm just stupid) but on my laptop, it would not go back on. We tried and tried and tried, but it would never go back on. Well, I always have wonderful intentions, so my plans were that I would go and get it replaced. Well, needless to say, days became weeks, and weeks became months......and I never got it took in to the fix-it shop. At first I could use the "I" but soon it wouldn't work at all. Then after the first of the year, it got difficult because I was trying to get taxes done and I couldn't do without my computer. So, long story short, I was cutting and pasting my "I" on almost everything that I had to do and it was painful.

Anyways, moral of the story is: You never realize how much you miss your "I" until you don't have it. And I am the queen of procrastination.
However, my problem has been rectified.

So some quick catch-ups for our family:



Easter was a ball. My kids got way too much loot (as usual) and spent quite awhile trying to locate the Easter bunny. If anyone sees him next year, inform him WE DON'T NEED SO MUCH CANDY NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! Mom just eats it. We went on out on the Uinta Mountains and rolled an egg - or threw an egg - or two and roasted a hot dog. The Easter bunny came again and my kids were pretty excited. "Oh my word," and "Holy Cow," were Stetsyn's favorite expressions on this day.


I went to Vegas with Kym and her girls to the taping of George Strait, Artist of the Decade Award Show. It was a lot of fun. I will never be able to tell Kym thank you enough for all that she does for me. She has been the "Ring Leader" on many great trips that are packed with memories. Just a few inside jokes from this trip were Flat Stanley, I'm not drunk, just pregnant.........I SWEAR!!!! and of course the NA love you GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if you don't understand - but we do!
Tune in May 27th on CBS to see the taping of the show. It is great if you love George like we do!



Jax lost her first tooth - she lost her second tooth not long after. She thinks she's rich since the tooth fairy visited her. Sorry Grandpa, she has informed me that she HAS NOT kissed any boys to lose her teeth!!


Jax 1st tooth






And last but certainly not least - my Stetser turned 3.
I cannot believe that he is 3!
We celebrated by having a pizza party at the park with Uncle Rob's family. He was so excited. Where did those 3 years go?
Stets' Fave things:
Playing outside
His girlfriend - Shara
trampoline
the park
candy
Uncle Arby, Uncle Rob, and Braxton (these are his best buddies, he says)
I love you Stets and I am so glad to have you in my life. You have been such a blessing!

3 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

I am so glad you are up and going again. We miss you and love you guys lots....Hope Jax gets a A+ on her flat Stanley project

The Roundy Clan said...

Hey it is so good to have you back in the blogging world. We have missed you.

laceeJ said...

Hey I'm so jealous about the Goerge Strait show! Dave and I got some tickets to his Concert in SLC in July, though! I'm SO EXCITED! My kids know ALL of his songs. We're George STrait junkies :)

Blog Archive