Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So, it's been Awhile.........


Well, for numerous reasons, I have not posted anything lately. I'm sure you don't want to hear about my life, living in a camp trailer, with 2 children and 1 husband. So, I'll just say that due to technical difficulties, I've been unable to participate in the wild world of blogging. But I'm back in the game now and I have a lot to catch up on. I hope that no one is upset that I am posting a picture of children who are not my own.......but some of these pics are too cute to resist!
1: Dad will be P-R-O-U-D of this one!!!!!! No wait - oh yeah!!! I saw him (Ryan) wearing this too. So no big deal Raycer Boy!! For those of you who don't know, this is Tempe's son - doesn't he look pretty it pink?















2: Cake, Cake and more cake for Devers.
Alayse, I just want to take her home with me!



First....the snag!











2nd - Oops! I got caught!!
3: But it led to this - cake - sweet cake!!!!!
Well, I will try and post a little more tomorrow. I am definetely not through on "catching up". But, quite simply, I'm tired.
Luv Ya All!!














1 comment:

The Roundy Clan said...

That was so good memories.

Blog Archive