Monday, September 8, 2008

School Pics & Little Brownie




So, today was Jaxee's first time with school pics. This pic is her all ready to go have pictures taken. She was all dressed up in cowgirl gear. Her dad was so darn proud. And I have to admit she was pretty dang cute! We told her to smile big of course. So when she got home, we asked her how she smiled and she said, "I didn't smile real big but I gave it all the smile I had." So I guess we will see how much "she had" when we get pics back.
So, I'm announcing that we have a new addition to our family................................. a dog...........Stetsyn always pretends to be a dog. He gets down on all 4's and attaches the dog's leash to his shirt and goes around panting and barking. He even tried to drink water out of the dog's water dish!!!! He comes over to you and sits there until you pet him on the head. So we thought we should name our new pet. I decided to call him Brownie (because of his big brown eyes) and Jax said that he should be called Little Brownie. So Stetsyn has a double life......one moment red-headed monster......the next he's a pup called Little Brownie. I am happy to say that I am much more happy with this dog than the other dog I own!

4 comments:

Blackburns said...

Tara

Your kids are so cute. I am going to add you to my list so I can see your cute family more often. Isn't school a wonderful thing for the kids and moms? I love and hate the school year, I love the little bit of freedom for me and the routine, but hate the homework.
Emily

The Roundy Clan said...

Where do I get a dog that cute?? I wouldn't mind a dog like little brownie. Kymmie's pix are thrusday. What to wear?????

jenkinsfamily-love said...

I MISS YOU AND YOUR CUTE FAMILY!

marv said...

You're right, your boy is going to kill you for the potty picture, but maybe by the time he's grown up enough to see it, he'll only mame you.
I love red hair! It's the new hot color!
Your kids are so beautiful and I love the family pic in the leaves!
Love ya,
Marvalee

Blog Archive