Monday, September 15, 2008

SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today was a long day!!!! After a LONG ride home from Mesquite, me and the kids were very glad to be home. We got home at about 1:30 AM, which really isn't too bad - but somehow I feel like I have been on a 2-day drunk! Apparently our 3 AM mornings were a little much - even without alcohol! My eyes still hurt, we are all ornery, Jaxlen fell down coming out of school and you would have thought that the world had come to an end. She cried and cried and cried. And of course Wayne chose today to venture to Wal-Mart..........just where you want to go when you are in the worst mood possible.....especially with 2 small children. Ahhhhhh well, it's over with now.

So all you moisturizing girls.....I washed my face the way that ya'all told me to........and my face has been burning ever since. It's not a really bad burning, just an annoying burn. Is that ok???? Is that normal? Just wondering........

Love ya all and miss ya all already!!!!!

3 comments:

jenkinsfamily-love said...

MINE DIDN'T BURN... SORRY. I'M GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO HANG OUT. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN. CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN.

Frischknecht Family said...

Only my nose burned but I really scrubed my nose... I'm so glad we got to hang out over the weekend it was a lot of fun! Karter keeps wanting to know when can he go to the park with Jaxlen.
Love Ya and hope today is a better day for you guys

The Roundy Clan said...

Wasn't that a GREAT weekend??
No mine didn't burn at all. Did you use soap? If so what kind, how much, did you wash it off after? I know that is a dumb question, but I almost forgot.
I so so tired yesterday, I think that is when it caught up with me. But then I didn't Have to drive and extra four hours.
I love you guys.

Blog Archive