Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Drinks anyone??????

No, I'm not just showing you my nice green stove.......
(but it's nice right???)

I was just wanting to show you what happens


when a red-headed monster makes


chocolate milk.
I was in the kids' room trying to get everything moved in. I thought Stets was watching a movie.....apparently he was making a beverage too. He got in the fridge got the brand new bottle of chocolate syrup out and filled a cup almost clear full with it, then he apparently dumped it out. All I know was that the bottle was gone when he got through. He did try to clean it up though. And he obviously had fun trying to make my green stove brown. How could a mom get mad? Especially when he looked at me with his big brown eyes and said, "Sorry". It was the cutest thing.

2 comments:

Blackburns said...

That's cute!! Not the mess the cute little boy. I have boys like that.

The Roundy Clan said...

He looks like he has grown a foot! Arent' kids great?

Blog Archive