Friday, November 7, 2008

CHEESE!!

So this is Stetsyn showing off his CHEESER grin. He does this quite often. He is also sporting a new haircut. He has needed a haircut for awhile now - but I hate getting him one because it makes him look so big when he gets one. It makes me feel a little sad.
I'm glad my kids have each other to fight with, to play with, to get dirty with. I love that they love each other - even if these moments of getting along are often fleeting.
So, I have had a request for me to put up the Christmas Draw List
Here goes:
Karter - Devyn
Kort - Jaxlen
Taylie - Karter
Rayce - Taylie
Kym - Kort
Devyn - Stetsyn
Jaxlen - Kym
Stetsyn - Rayce
Terra - Tempe
Alayse - Danni
Tempe - Brittany
Brittany - Terra
Danni - Alayse
Luv ya,
Terra

3 comments:

The Roundy Clan said...

So cute. Thanks for the list!

jenkinsfamily-love said...

RHF "RED HEADS FOREVER". That will be our reds group name. They are so, so, so stinkin' cute. Jaxlen made a very cute HM for Halloween. Stetsyn looked very macho.
Alayse told me ya had a few moments the last couple of days. Just remember the Jenkins crew loves ya and always will!

Brian and Megan said...

Your kids are so cute!!! It has been so long since I have seen you!! Stay in touch!! Love the cute red heads!!!

Blog Archive