Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Totally Spookable!!!



So.......totally spookable!! Jaxlen has been using that comment
quite a lot lately. She talks about
bats and vampires and witches.....
and how they are totally spookable!
It makes me laugh because she is dead serious.
Ya know........ As hard as these
days with a 5 year old and a 2 year old
can sometimes be -
I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world -
because eventually, this too shall pass and
then I'm gonna miss it.

S0 - I am grateful to be a mother of 2 little rugrats who drive me BONKERS (no wait) MORE BONKERS - every day!!!

Stetsy laying on the backseat of Wayne's truck eating a Kit Kat. I think he almost ate the wrapper. His dad was not happy to see him eating chocolate in his truck!!!


Betcha didn't know that on Halloween Wayne and I were able to mingle with Miss Hannah Montanna. Our body guard was the Hulk. He whisked us around on his get-away vehicle.......a nice pink Hot Wheels!! It was lots of fun!
The Hulk would stand on the steps of each house and get a piece of candy with all the other kids - then he'd wait until all the other kids were gone and then he'd stand there until the person would give him another piece of candy. I don't know if he asked for more or if he gave them the big brown eyes or what....but it usually worked. Unfortunately, the Hulk gave out about 1/2 way through the 2nd street. He had to be packed and fell asleep almost as soon as he got in the truck.

Miss Hannah was not pleased with the short night of Trick-or-Treating. She would've went all night long I think if we would have let her.
Anyways, Halloween was a success at our house. Other than we have way too much candy, which I will most likely eat most of and gain 10 lbs from it.
Ahhhhh well, I love this time of year!

4 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

Oh I how fun....I'm glad your back in the blogging world/...
did you get the loan for your house??
love ya

The Roundy Clan said...

I love Miss Montana and the hulk! They are so dang cute. I think I gained twenty pounds in the past two days.
I want to know too if you got the loan and when will you start building?

The Roundy Clan said...

Hey girl how many comments can one person leave??
Could you please put on your blog the gift swap list? I think I know who I have but I don't remember for sure.
Love ya

The Roundy Clan said...

another comment
Kym wantes to know if the mic came with the dress??? She didn't even know who Jax was. it was so cute.

Blog Archive