Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Some Moments Just Need to be Recorded

I have not blogged in quite some time. Therefore, I have a lot to talk about and update with. However, I was looking back through my pics on my photo card and found a moment that was meant to be etched in time. I decided that it shouldn't be bogged down with a whole lot of other pictures and information - it should get it's own recognition.

1 swimmers cap = $2.00
1 set of ear plugs = $ .80
1 nose plug = $ 1.00

4 "Federation" Boys leading 1 little boy astray = Priceless!!!!
(Check out the pics and you'll understand.)














See what I mean! I figure that they won't like this much. But I also figure that they posed for the pictures, so they'll just have to deal!!!!!
These pics were from when my mom was sick in July. We were all in St. George because she was there in the hospital. To kill some time, my brother, Arby, my husband, Wayne, and my 2 nephews, Jace and Rhett took Stetsyn swimming. Brittany, Alayse, Jaxlen and I ran off to Tai Pan Trading for a little shopping. When we came back, this is what we found in our room. The boys had been to Wal-Mart and had bought swimming supplies. Swim caps and nose and ear plugs. They were all dressed up for the event. Hearing them talk with the nose plugs on was so funny. Maybe no one will think this is as funny as we did. But we thought that it was hilarious!!!! Thanks boys for a good laugh!

(Also,, boys if Jace isn't part of the Federation, after these pics, he should be.)

4 comments:

Frischknecht Family said...

Oh I had forgot about these pics. They were too funny. I agree about That Jace should be a part of the federation after that weekend. Glad you updated and it made me smile today Thanks!!! Hope you and your family is doing good and someday soon I'll return to be a good niece/friend and call you and visit like old times.Love ya and miss ya tons

Danni and James said...

oh.. my stomach hurts from laughing at them.. especially Rhett with his swimming gear and his cowboy boots.. what a day..

The Roundy Clan said...

Makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. It seems like forever since we were in St George. It was so good to see you guys we miss you

laceeJ said...

FreakING HilaRiOUS! SO Glad you posted these pics....let's make sure they are posted on every tree at the next Gleave Family Reunion!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive