Thursday, March 4, 2010

#2 You're A Rockstar Baby!!











So, I am kind of slow with my ideas. And I am just starting out......but I am sure having fun being a new Close To My Heart Consultant. Here is #2 on my creation list. You're A Rock Star!
Fun, bright, and uplifting. Great for any little boy or girl.......or big boy or girl for that matter! I can make these into a kit for you to put together.....or I can get you the supplies so that you can make your own creation........or I would love to teach you and your friends how to do this fun stamp resist embossing that this page shows. Click on the pictures to see a better view. :] Leave a comment if you are interested. Make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch with you!
Have a FABULOUS scrapbooking day!!!

*These layouts are made with Close To My Heart scrapbooking supplies.

1 comment:

Frischknecht Family said...

Oh my what a cute little girl Karter and Stetsyn make :) Cute pages <3 Ya

Blog Archive