Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapping!! What FUN!!!





# 1 - So Lucky To Have You














So, it's official! I am a Close To My Heart Scrapbook Consultant. I am so excited! What is this all about? Well, SCRAPBOOKING!!! If you would like to buy scrapbook supplies, then I'm your girl! If you would like to buypre-made scrapbooking kits, then I'm your girl! If you would like to start your own scrapbooking club, then I'm your girl! Keep me in mind for ALL of your scrapbooking needs. In future, I will be getting my own website. But for now, I will be posting my creations to this blog. If you are interested, please leave me a comment with a way to reach you and I will contact you. All pages are made with Close To My Heart stamps & supplies. (Sorry, the pictures aren't the best.)

I have always loved to put scrapbook pages together for myself, but when I moved into my home a few months ago, I became involved in a Close To My Heart scrapbook club. Instantly I was hooked!! Once a month, I meet with my girlfriends and we scrapbook. A CTMH consultant, teaches us new techniques and introduces us to new stamps and products. And to top it off, it's affordable! All I can say is I had so much fun, that I decided that I wanted to do it too. So, now I have taken the plunge and I sell the products. If you are familiar with Close To My Heart, then you know that their products are top notch. I absolutely adore them. Please keep me in mind if you are ever in need of anything. If you would like to know more, feel free to leave me a comment and I will get you a book. Make sure to leave a way for me to contact you! :]

Thanks for your support and business.

1 comment:

Danni and James said...

oh yay!! Come down here and lets do a party with everyone 8*)

Blog Archive